Archived Coming back to Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I just wanted to do a quick intro...I was a former Target Brand TM for Softlines back in 13-15 and had to leave unfortunately. Anyways.. I was just hired back on (at a different store) yesterday and I’m just waiting for my background check to clear and get official word on Orientation (got an email for orientation confirmation but HR said it wasn’t set in stone yet) but I’m pretty stoked to be back with Target! I actually glad I stumbled on this forum! Sooo anyways... HIII! 😂🤙🏻👋🏻

Welcome back 👍🏼 Good luck at your store. Hope it goes well for you. There have been a lot of changes.

Welcome back to Spot, and welcome to TBR. Be prepared, virtually nothing is done the way it was done back in 2013-2015 and more changes are coming. Go in like you know very little about how Target operates, because, unfortunately, you do. Best of luck!

Thanks guys! Yeah during my 2nd interview with the SL-ETL, she was telling me how everything has changed since I’ve last worked for Target. But she was really excited and determined that I’ll be able to handle the new changes. 🤞🏼I don’t disappoint!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back