Confessions of a Target TM

Sometimes I really wonder if you are my SETL LOL
They can't expect me to pass by seasonal or the triumvirate of Threshold, Opalhouse and Hearth & Hand on my way to the backroom without stopping for a little look-see! 👀

Ive been skipping backroom locations in my OPU batches solely because I dont want to have to to the backroom where our ship area is. Just too much of a dumpster fire these days and I'm much happier at work if I can completely avoid it.

I skip casepacks. Caseless means caseless. So, if DBOs are going to backstock casepacks, looking at you Seasonal, well enjoy pulling that out in your next 1for1. I'm not going to do it. Other than that I'll try to be nice and only skip the back if it's inaccesible, or market aisles while they working on their massive pulls. Don't want to interrupt their work too much. They're busy too.

I skip casepacks. Caseless means caseless. So, if DBOs are going to backstock casepacks, looking at you Seasonal, well enjoy pulling that out in your next 1for1. I'm not going to do it. Other than that I'll try to be nice and only skip the back if it's inaccesible, or market aisles while they working on their massive pulls. Don't want to interrupt their work too much. They're busy too.
I just pulled packs of mens underwear down from way up high...what happened to the ladderless backroom? They totally screwed up my aisle to make room for Toys - removed wacos without delocating the merch or deleting the locations!

I admit that I flipped the bird at my boss once when she really pissed me off. I have also done at guests underneath the shit Avenue counter.

Yo, what did I say about a dumpster fire?
One time, at band camp, I saw someone smoke a flute. And where there is smoke, there could possibly be a dumpster fire.

One time, in the gutter, I saw my own mind there along with the minds of all the other people in the gutter.

Seriously though, If I'm in the Outbound wing, and my water bottle is empty, and the cooler is down because E&F didn't change the filter, I'll grab one of the hundred or so loose bottles of water from PIPO water pallets that fell apart all over the place. I feel water is a sustenance so I'm not stealing, but rather saving my existence by not drinking the sulfuric acid that spews forth from the depths of hades to the spigots of our mainly defunct & most unclean "water" fountains.

-Many many years ago when I was young and stupid I was dating a coworker and we worked overnight. Our process used to start before the store actually closed. I punched in and started working and got a text message to come to the parking lot. We had adult relations while I was punched in. I guess that makes me a prostitute since I got paid to have adult relations? lol

-Many many years ago when I was young and stupid I was dating a coworker and we worked overnight. Our process used to start before the store actually closed. I punched in and started working and got a text message to come to the parking lot. We had adult relations while I was punched in. I guess that makes me a prostitute since I got paid to have adult relations? lol
I'm a happily married woman now, but back when I was single and working security at my old job, oh the shenanigans! Loss Prevention were hoes, the lot of 'em!

Back