Archived Confused about customer calls alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know how to answer the box phone when a customer is calling but when the robot says you have 15 or ten seconds to answer the call how do you know which phone it is. Also getting a call and handling a guest at the same time what do u do tell the guest you have to answer a call just some things I was wondering about thanks.

The robot, more commonly called an endyme, will tell you what area to go to-- electronics, toys, domestics, etc. . . . You will learn all of the locations of the phones in no time. If you are already helping a guest when an endyme goes off, ask on the walkie for someone to answer it because you are with a guest. Similarly, if you are helping a guest and the operator asks you to pick up a phone call, ask her to hold the call because you are helping a guest. If you go to answer an endyme, and the guest is waiting there for you, just say, "Hi, I just need to let them know I am helping you," and clear the endyme, then help the guest.

The call buttons? If they're in a physical location, let the guest know you need to clear the request and they don't mind most of the time, and ask what they need assistance with as you clear the request. Call towers (red poles) have buttons on the side of the phone box deal. Call buttons (mobile) have a flashing light. Press down on the top and make sure it stops flashing. Sometimes the stickier, broken buttons take a few presses (*cough* FITTING ROOM BUTTON).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back