Archived confused with schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can schedules be a glitch online sometimes? Because my store number is red & not black and it’s always black

Last edited:
I’m my store they print out a paper schedule on Thursday and hang it on TSC and that schedule shows up online on Friday for 2 weeks out. Whenever the store number is red is that you are scheduled outside of your primary coded work center so if your shifts haven’t changed the work center they most likely changed your job code

Can schedules be a glitch online sometimes? Because my store number is red & not black and it’s always black
If your store number is red on the online schedule it just means you are scheduled outside of your normal workcenter. Not a glitch.

Not the case when you're looking at the 2 week out schedule, but I've also had mine come up in red when I was called in extra and a supervisor over-ride was required.

If your store number is red on the online schedule it just means you are scheduled outside of your normal workcenter. Not a glitch.

But it’s the same work center I always work in that’s why I think it’s a glitch

Excuse me, what does the color matter? I have seen red color on my schedule too. Just show up to work. Glitch my ass.

Maybe they changed your job code to something outside of that workcenter? My schedule is still showing SFS shifts with a black store number and shifts in other workcenters with a red store number.

Yep. I see GS in black and OPU (still technically GS) and cashier as red. It really doesn’t matter just tells you it’s not your normal work center. Really the workcenter should be in red not store

Maybe they changed your job code to something outside of that workcenter? My schedule is still showing SFS shifts with a black store number and shifts in other workcenters with a red store number.
I think youre right

All my Backroom Shifts are black while OPU and Flex/Flow are red.

Red just means it was edited from how my time auto scheduled you. Like an etl changed it before finalizing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back