Archived Convertible rack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this is a fumb question but I'm gonna be in presentation by myself for the first time and just want to double check. What's a convertible rack exactly? Is it the racks that have three arms instead of two?

I knew this is a fumb question but I'm gonna be in presentation by myself for the first time and just want to double check. What's a convertible rack exactly? Is it the racks that have three arms instead of two?

Hopefully I can explain this so you understand what I mean. It's the big square metal thing on wheels that can be used with shelving or bars in any configuration that you want. Does that make any sense.

Hopefully I can explain this so you understand what I mean. It's the big square metal thing on wheels that can be used with shelving or bars in any configuration that you want. Does that make any sense.

This. It will have the slots along the side bars (much like the standards between 4-ft sections in a gondola aisle) so you can put up shelves or hanging bars.

It's a 4 foot rack, the same size as one section down a main aisle. It has slots for shelves and bars down the sides and knobs to raise the top if you have a x-merch POG you need to set on it.

You can fit 3 arms on them, so to answer your question yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back