Archived Core roles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a copy of the AE 11 core roles for TM, TL, and SR-TL?

I have a copy of the AE 11 core roles for Sr. Team Leader-Sales Floor. Other core roles for team members and team leaders are position specific,

I have a copy of the AE 11 core roles for Sr. Team Leader-Sales Floor. Other core roles for team members and team leaders are position specific,

Can you post it?

Could you post that or send it to me in a PM?

I have a copy of salesfloor tl & tm core roles from 2011. What are you looking for. Pm me too, if you want.
AE 12 rollout will go out to the stores within next 2 weeks. It is highly suggested to know your store size & sales. It will impact ulv stores in org charts 1 & 2, the most.

Last edited:
I have a copy of salesfloor tl & tm core roles from 2011. What are you looking for. Pm me too, if you want.
AE 12 rollout will go out to the stores within next 2 weeks. It is highly suggested to know your store size & sales. It will impact ulv stores in org charts 1 & 2, the most.

Also if you are trying to promote to TL, get them to key your pay asap :)

Haha that's like the time when I promoted to signing, my paygrade got keyed one pay period before I actually started the job. And that was just fine with me! :)

Is there an official roll out date for AE12... Let's just say that it is going to affect me with certain pay changes, and the date is going to play a vital roll in potentially a few dollars an hour :)

TM core roles - do what you're asked to do in a timely manner with a smile. Collect pay check every two weeks.

Core roles = Do twice as much as is possible in half the time needed without biting anybody. Collect paycheck that barely covers small bills much less the big ones.

Rollout to the stores on jan 13.

I know that is when the AE materials should arrive by, but the stores don't actually have to roll out the materials right away? I was wondering if anyone knew if there were due dates for the changes (specifically to pay)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back