Archived Cosmetics Brand TM

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm curious if something is going on in my store or if this is normal. My store has a cosmetics Brand TM, buts it's well known that she is not allowed to pull or backstock. She can make/request batchs/POG fills, but can't pull them, nor is she allowed to work them. All she is allowed to do is zone and guest service. We have a Starbucks TM who gets scheduled a couple timess a week at night to work said pulls and to zone. Is this normal???

Also I should note that the Brand TM is hoping to advance to TL in the future.

Our cosmetics team is e2e, and they do everything.

My store has a cosmetics Brand TM, buts it's well known that she is not allowed to pull or backstock. She can make/request batchs/POG fills, but can't pull them, nor is she allowed to work them. All she is allowed to do is zone and guest service. We have a Starbucks TM who gets scheduled a couple timess a week at night to work said pulls and to zone. Is this normal???

Cosmetics is changing. It used to be higher volume stores had a brand tm there to deter theft and help guest during peek hours but they just created a new position called beauty team member. This is an end to end position where someone owns beauty for their whole shift. The long term goal is to have someone in beauty from open to close although most stores don't have the payroll for that yet.

Your store is probably starting the transition behind the regular team members back. I hope the person you speak of isn't yourself.

At our store out cosmetics person pushes the truck and pushes whatever they drop. They however cant pull it or backstock so that is still for the backroom team. Soon we are getting a beauty tm to do everything else such as shampoo and such but will keep the cosmetics person seperate.

It is not myself, I work in softlines and am in charge of shoes, baby, and accessories.

Our cosmetics person went from Backroom to this stupid E2E. So she pulls, pushes, back stock, shoots. Backroom does not touch anything for HBA anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back