Archived Cosmetics Sales person? E2E

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was recently told that by my TL and ETL that soon there will be someone with me in Cosmetics who will be like a sales person or vendor something like that. I was told I'm going to be the logistic TM who will be in charge of truck, go-backs, backstock, zone, research, pulls etc etc everything that I already do right now, and the other person will only do Guest Service and try to sell the cosmetics and cleansers and all of those things, that person is not even going to wear Target's uniform.

Does anybody know something about this in other stores?

Some higher volume stores have a vendor to promote the n07 brand but I'm not sure if that's what's happening at your store.

There is another thread about end to end that explains the changes in cosmetics. They don't just want people in cosmetics to push. The beauty team member is someone expected to fill the floor and upsell products.

Here's a link to that thread

Cosmetics Brand TM

Might be a beauty concierge...our store had one for quite some time. They were from an outside company and came once a week to provide guest service and advice to our guests in cosmetics.

Might be a beauty concierge...our store had one for quite some time. They were from an outside company and came once a week to provide guest service and advice to our guests in cosmetics.

Yup that's the n07 beauty concierge. If they aren't wearing red and khaki...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back