Archived Costmetics E2E Help Please! (Former SL TM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody,

So my store recently has been doing changes with this new process E2E. First it started with Groceries, then Electronics a month ago, now Cosmetics. I used to be in Softlines (Flow).My ETL-Log came up with me and asked me if I was interested in this position since the girl who used to do it for so many years graduated and got a job very recently. She mentioned that hours would be consistent and between 25-30. I of course said yes. I've been there in cosmetics (push) a couple of times, so I thought I could do it.

My responsibilities are pushing cosmetics (truck) + auto fill pull (from ON), go backs, backstock, research (certain days), zone and also Guest Service and cashiering when needed.

I really need help here as what to do exactly with organizing myself. How do I do the truck here? I would like to know how others are doing because I would like to do it faster.

Normally the baskets or boxes that I have to work on are always in the backroom. I get an empty basket to throw my trash there, and also a double tier basket to sort the cosmetics there by brand.

First I detrash and I use rubber bands on most things. I don't know if I should be doing this or not, but keeps my double tier basket less messy. Lets say top tier right corner is NYX, second right corner Maybelline,other corner Sonia Kashuk and then I go like that to keep it organized. I use a small basket to for the nail polishers.

I would like to know if I'm doing it right since I would like to work faster. Detrash- use rubber bands -put it on corners on basket based on cosmetic brand?

How do you guys do it?

Hopefully you get a myDevice, as Cosmetics is a constant battle with capacities and on-hands. It seems like you're doing a lot of organizing for backstock, which makes me think your on-hands are off. Ideally, you want to check the on-hands of everything you backstock, and, if they are off, correct them to create less work for yourself. Additionally, daily manual CAFs has cleared out our backroom and I would recommend doing them, if you aren't already.

Hello everybody,

So my store recently has been doing changes with this new process E2E. First it started with Groceries, then Electronics a month ago, now Cosmetics. I used to be in Softlines (Flow).My ETL-Log came up with me and asked me if I was interested in this position since the girl who used to do it for so many years graduated and got a job very recently. She mentioned that hours would be consistent and between 25-30. I of course said yes. I've been there in cosmetics (push) a couple of times, so I thought I could do it.

My responsibilities are pushing cosmetics (truck) + auto fill pull (from ON), go backs, backstock, research (certain days), zone and also Guest Service and cashiering when needed.

I really need help here as what to do exactly with organizing myself. How do I do the truck here? I would like to know how others are doing because I would like to do it faster.

Normally the baskets or boxes that I have to work on are always in the backroom. I get an empty basket to throw my trash there, and also a double tier basket to sort the cosmetics there by brand.

First I detrash and I use rubber bands on most things. I don't know if I should be doing this or not, but keeps my double tier basket less messy. Lets say top tier right corner is NYX, second right corner Maybelline,other corner Sonia Kashuk and then I go like that to keep it organized. I use a small basket to for the nail polishers.

I would like to know if I'm doing it right since I would like to work faster. Detrash- use rubber bands -put it on corners on basket based on cosmetic brand?

How do you guys do it?

The less sorting you do the better. While it seems like its worth it to sort things (detrash, bowl, sort) it is often a time waster. You want to touch these cases as little as possible. If possible, keep the cases that need to be worked closer. You just need to grab the case, put it in your cart, and take it around with you and work/detrash right out of the cart. If you want to do cosmetics specifically, you can even keep a trash box on the bottom of your cart as you go for the little boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back