COVID pay

Anyone else having a difficult time getting through to the target pay and benefits leave and disability line? I waited for over 30 minutes to talk to someone about the status of my claim and no one picked up. I faxed over documents to the fax number and i got a confirmation showing it went through but no one has gotten back to me. It's so irritating.

Anyone else having a difficult time getting through to the target pay and benefits leave and disability line? I waited for over 30 minutes to talk to someone about the status of my claim and no one picked up. I faxed over documents to the fax number and i got a confirmation showing it went through but no one has gotten back to me. It's so irritating.
2 hours is the record. Keep on trying.

In 2019 I had a major (Non-Covid) health issue.

My store had my paperwork but didn't do anything with it because our HR-ETL was out and no one told me.

I tried calling Target Pay and Benefits and was left on hold forever.

After that I just found their email address someplace and sent it that way. I never had to call Target Pay and Benefits again.

Why Target didn't have a system to do the majority of this online setup is idiotic?

Last edited:
In 2019 I had a major (Non-Covid) health issue.

My store had my paperwork but didn't do anything with it because our HR-ETL was out and no one told me.

I tried calling Target Pay and Benefits and was left on hold forever.

After that I just found their email address someplace and sent it that way. I never had to call Target Pay and Benefits again.

Why Target didn't have a system to do the majority of this online setup is idiotic?

They do. For Covid leaves they have 3 options: call, email, or use Leave Pro Self Service thru the pay & benefits website. It's all spelled out for TMs in the Covid Leaves document also found on the pay & benefits website. I haven't had to use any of it myself yet (knock on wood) but I have the info saved on my phone just in case.

Last edited:
I emailed them. I found email instructions on the TP&B site. It worked. I got paid. I don't know if I needed to email them, but my HR queen said something about me hearing from Reed group. I didn't hear anything within a couple days and one of my coworkers said something about her not getting paid correctly, so I sought out the info. I strongly suggest doing that because the two people I know who didn't do that, even though I suggested it, didn't get paid for their LOA yet.

Does anyone know if we have to take the full 10 day leave? According to the new CDC guidelines, you only need to isolate for 5 days and then wear a mask for 5 days (Which we do at my store anyway). I really don’t feel like taking the 10 day leave because I’m fully vaxxed and boosted and I only have one minor symptom, nasal congestion.

Does anyone know if we have to take the full 10 day leave? According to the new CDC guidelines, you only need to isolate for 5 days and then wear a mask for 5 days (Which we do at my store anyway). I really don’t feel like taking the 10 day leave because I’m fully vaxxed and boosted and I only have one minor symptom, nasal congestion.
Get the test done. Contact hr.

I did all mine online because I couldn’t get through.

Back