Archived Craziest things you've found stolen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what i found myself, however a Nintendo 3DS. It was on my closing shift on a Friday i believe and i had another TM with me helping me zone Electronics. TPS asked me about it and i told him that was the time when i went to lunch

Candy wrappers . It's so cheap is it worth it should you be caught.

Last edited:
Somewhere around 5 pieces of clothing. Went to the bathroom and saw a bunch of the tags just sitting in the bowl. On the bright side, in the grand scheme of things I could find in the toilets, that was pretty tame.

It's just so mind boggling to me that any criminal is stupid enough to leave the package on a shelf, we literally have trash cans all over the store... if you leave the package on a shelf we can go back and watch the footage from that aisle... how stupid are you?

It's just so mind boggling to me that any criminal is stupid enough to leave the package on a shelf, we literally have trash cans all over the store... if you leave the package on a shelf we can go back and watch the footage from that aisle... how stupid are you?

I never understood this either. Why do thieves always remove shit from the packaging? I mean, I guess it makes sense if the package is large or bulky. But most of the time it's jsut confusing. I found a three-pack of stud earnings, with one pair missing. I was just thinking, the thing of earrings is soooo small. If you're a thief, why would you spend time tampering with getting earrings off the package, risking getting caught, rather than just pocketing the whole thing?

I hate that working retail makes me think of this shit. I feel guilty by association. Like somehow having the knowledge makes me a thief too.

I used the family bathroom by the pharmacy and found a bunch of the the cardboard holder for squirt-guns behind the toilet, must have been three or four.
They were the really big ones so that must have been an interesting walk from the pharmacy out the front door with all of those stuffed down their pants.

What's the craziest/funniest thing you've found stolen?

I once found a condom package and a KY Jelly package torn apart in the furniture aisle :p
Actually that's stolen frequently.

For me, the craziest thing was a safe. Found the empty package on the floor, no friggin idea how they concealed it.

Actually that's stolen frequently.

For me, the craziest thing was a safe. Found the empty package on the floor, no friggin idea how they concealed it.
No I know it's stolen frequently, just laughed at the combo and the fact it was in the furniture aisle ;)

My sanity

I'll say.
tee-hee.gif

6 pack of the up&up pocket tissues with the one pack opened with several pieces of tissues missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back