I'm Lost! Create UPC Barcode for Greenfield Reports (Excel Spreadsheet)

CrypticTM

Wannabe Fulfillment Captain
I know this is possible to do but I have no idea how to do it. I need to do an audit report on all missed RFID items during the scan every other week and having them print out with the barcode for the item would cut the time to a fourth of what it'd be if I had to type in all those DCPIs. Anyone know how to do this?

You can print out the report & confirm the dpcis. Then type them in. But oh hand counts can be wrong.
I meant is there any way to print it out with the barcode physically on the paper? Being able to scan the barcode instead of typing in the DCPI everytime would make it go a lot quicker

I meant is there any way to print it out with the barcode physically on the paper? Being able to scan the barcode instead of typing in the DCPI everytime would make it go a lot quicker
I've been asking for this since I did the Drastic Count Report when I was Instocks! Why not put in a little toggle switch when you want to print a report to print a UPC barcode in the info for each item. Inputting all those numbers on a PDA wasn't that bad, but a pain in the ass when doing it on the old myDevice ouches and current Zebra myDevices.

Additionally,

Assuming they haven't changed it in recent yesrs, excel has a font called barcode. You can type the dpci/upc into the cell and change the font, then print it to be scannable.

IIRC there are some additional characters required that I can't recall, but if you zap one of the unworking ones and see what comes out, it should be easy enough to figure out what to add.

I used this for a myriad of things in logistics, but mostly on the reverse side to make sweep sheets and reverse scans for my reciever.

And you select your store .

Attachments

• 7907B2A6-8F15-41B6-9BE7-F10ED50416CF.jpeg
    7907B2A6-8F15-41B6-9BE7-F10ED50416CF.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 1FC9F8C2-76B1-4E48-99C6-D5D540FE0F9C.jpeg
    1FC9F8C2-76B1-4E48-99C6-D5D540FE0F9C.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 29
What's the value in doing the audit reports if your scores are in green compliance Everytime? They reset with each new scan, right?

Unless it changed and I'm not aware of it, the scan doesn't reduce OH numbers, only increase them, when more than expected of a certain DPCI is found. So you have to manually audit DPCIs that are missing product.

Back