Archived creepy guests

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a guest that is always in my store, and he stops female TMs to ask us where certain stuff is, and always explains how his wife write his list up and how it's called his honey-do-list. I always get creepy vibes from him.

There was another time when I was zoning HBA and a guest comes up to me and starts asking me about a specific vitamin and which MG dose he should take. It was apparent that he was drunk and trying to pass it off. He started going off on a tangent about his exercise and weightlifting routine, and telling me how he does certain exercises. That he is some sort of martial artist and he doesn't know if a MG dose is right for what he does. I basically told him that it didn't matter because he'd only absorb so much and excrete the rest. It was way too long of a conversation and I should have made up an excuse to walk away, but I didn't and that was super uncomfortable.

I've also had an elderly male guest stop me and sort of lean in closer and asked about a certain lube that wasn't on the shelf. We didn't have that particular one in stock lol. I also dealt with a bus driver that was off duty or whatever. He walked past me pushing cold cuts or something, and he doubled back when he saw me, and when I looked up to smile and ask CIHYFS, I saw him give me a once over before asking a meaningless question about some product.

I've started carrying pocket knives to break down boxes, but I feel better with it in my pocket when I walk to the train at night.

Pretty sure I have a guest stalking me. Dont want to give into too much details or it will give me away. Once I watched her go to check out lanes and I thought I was in the clear so I went to GS to get my abandon and seconds later she's standing there.
If you see her again, and she seems to be following you, for sure tell AP or the LOD.

These are the bane of my existence when I'm in electronics or going up for backup. Half the time it's middle aged men who have no problem hitting on me when their fucking wives are present which also results in the wife being really mad at me.

Standing on a ladder to reach the top shelf, and a middle aged guy walks up and says "I like my women tall." :confused:

Try working in pharmacy with men picking up ED meds. I've been winked at, told they were "single, VERY SINGLE," and had obscene gestures made at me (think "Time Warp" ala "The Rocky Horror Picture Show") :eek:

I've said it before...

Just start picking your nose and intensely investigating what you dig out.

;)

Solid advice.
eyewJwN.gif

I was cashiering on a busy night and some smelly-hairy-dirty-torn-tall-freak came through my lane and I could just tell this was his yearly trip down from the mountain. He made Duck Dynasty look like baby-smooth eunuchs.

Creep had dead eyes, flat, expressionless. His face barely moved but not in a nice Botox-y kind of way.
I can't even remember what he bought but I did my usual hihowareyoudidjafindeverythingokayareyouusingyourredcardtonight and he didn't say a fucking word other than to ask my name, which is right there on my boob.
Then he asked for my phone number and I said we're not allowed to give out personal information but <snark> thanks anyway </snark>
And he said he wanted to call me. I said, no thanks, that's okay.
And he said that he wanted to tell me what he wanted to do to me.
I got that face that tells a person that I just discovered them sticking to the bottom of my shoe but that didn't phaze him.
I was like, BYE FELICIA!

Told my ETL about it so they could pull the tape in case I ever go missing. :eek:

Just the other night a father thought it was an appropriate time to hit on me while his autistic child was having a horrible meltdown in my Isle while I was zoning. I got the hell out of there.

I also have a sort of stalker. He's friendly, but always finds me and wants to talk about his workouts. But I have to be pleasant with the guests . ..also I'm married, but I don't think any of these guys care.

This happened while I was just shopping at target alone. I was 15 and looking for some shampoo when some like 30 year old man with super long hair comes up to me and starts telling me how beautiful my hair is, and if I had any recommendations for hair care products. I was uncomfortable so I told him to start using conditioner and I just picked up a random one and was like "oh I use this all the time it's great I hope it works for you bye!" And I walked away and then I was in body wash and I turned and he was right next to me. And he started asking me to smell body washes for him. He went to the next aisle to grab some deodorants for me to smell and I went over to seasonal and he still found me and was trying to talk me. I was so scared

Last year there was a guy who came in three seperate times hoisting an erection with 80s style basketball shorts on and just walked around the store holding a briefcase.

This is a classic example of why Target doesn't allow their tms to go to their cars at night alone.
My store won't let me wait in front of Target alone because of creepers but lets me and three other team members walk to the bus stop and wait by ourselves. (we try to walk together if we close together but that doesn't always happen...)

I always seem to deal with the sketchy guests that are obviously hardcore druggies. I'll get the occasional 60-year-old-stuck-in-the-80's girl that tries to hit on me.

Try working in pharmacy with men picking up ED meds. I've been winked at, told they were "single, VERY SINGLE," and had obscene gestures made at me (think "Time Warp" ala "The Rocky Horror Picture Show") :eek:

UGH so gross :confused:

I do: keeps it fresh longer.
We used to keep it in the freezer because husband read online that that was what you should do. THEN he read online that you shouldn't do that and to store it in the fridge so that's where it is now. I just go along with whatever he says (as far as things like that go). We've been married over 44 yrs so it works for me.

If it's unopened, I'll put it in a ziploc & freeze it.
Once it's open, it goes in the fridge.

We've been married over 44 yrs so it works for me.
Well shit, I'll be damned if that ain't goals for just about everybody. Congrats.

Had some old chick rub my side after she bumped my side with her basket. It wasn't even an "oops sorry" it had a motherly vibe to it which was even more creepy.

I wish I could post a pic of the biggest PMR I ever saw from about a week ago. We had a drunk/drugged guest come in who had been in the store before. She kept yelling and swearing to no one. She spent 6 hours picking out Softlines/Domestics/Electronics (not spiderwrapped). There wasn't much to do due to the circumstances except call PD, wait, and watch because of who this guest was. She had about four overflowing carts by the end. She shoved spices and soda into a pair of shoes, and just all sorts of random items. But alas, she definitely won't be returning legally. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back