Archived CurrentC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a new phone a month ago, and I just got around to try to download CurrentC just to try it out, and now I can't seem to find a way to get the invitation from target. Anyone know how?

Currentc and enter your info, you will get an email. You just ad your tm # and Red card. For cartwheel, go under reward cards and enter the #s under the barcode. I've been using it for over a month and love it.

Ah, thanks. I had been given the wrong address. I was told it was target.com/currentc.

I have it, but only tried using it a few times. The cashiers didn't know what to do with it, and they were reluctant to start hitting buttons to find out.

I've had CurrentC for a couple of months but wasn't able to use it because it wouldn't let me type in my payment card info. Anyway, saw this thread last night and decided to try it again (I use an iPod Touch). Put my Cartwheel, TM number and payment info on it and tried it out today. Brought up the QR code for the cashier to scan. It took a few seconds to register but it worked!

Oh.. I didn't realize there was a pilot link. I just used my work email but I wish I had known there was an alternative. I don't see myself using this much since 95% of the time, I purchase things through SCO and it's not supported.

I don't have it but I have in places where they take apple pay and majority of time I get behind confused cashiers who can't figure it out much like currentC like I am guessing you are describing.

I don't have it but I have in places where they take apple pay and majority of time I get behind confused cashiers who can't figure it out much like currentC like I am guessing you are describing.

Yeah, today was the first time the cashier had ever seen it. We weren't sure what to expect. She just used the hand scanner, waited, then I entered my pin on the reader when prompted. No cards to deal with.

CurrentC is awsome . the hard part is entering all the info and creating the account . and no need to enter the pin at the register

Anybody try this yet with the new Chip and Pin cards? Adding my new card to my currentC, going to find out tomorrow if it works

It works perfectly fine with the chip cards. I haven't had any issues since mine came.

CurrentC is cool, but Apple Pay has been faster at the stores I've tried it at. Thankfully Target said that they're planing on getting Apple Pay soon.

Just an FYI, if you use it, don't lock your phone until the transaction is done or you'll freeze the register.
I might have done this...I'm too used to hitting the home button after making a google wallet purchase haha. Wasn't a big deal for me (less than 5 things) but the lady behind me had a cartful on the belt already. Whoops. :p

And the companies backing currentc's garbage are now behind the game and going to race to catch up, making poor hardware and software choices.

All the readers support Samsung Pay, but if companies really want to be ahead they need to make all their customers happy and support Apple Pay as well.

I gave up on currentC ages ago. Nobody at my store uses it or knows how to take it at the register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back