Archived Dairy reset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope not done. Does having no one extra to do this reset count. cause it’s not gonna get done any time soon

I think that's a no. But damn, what a mess.

Yep I think we used just about all the absorb in the store, had to LOCU six low sections of light duty case stock to get under it to clean it up. That is what happens when the tile in the threshold is missing cause it keeps being broken by the pallet jacks.

Not supposed to be started in my store until next week. Got to mysupport tons of pogs because they all ask for space grids that we never received.

But I did set one pog today. The dreaded sour cream section. Ooohhhh

None of our POG non-team got scheduled for it, and none of our Market TMs know how to set, so I can't wait to see the results of ours.
That’s us too. Lots of people overnight that don’t know and everyone that does know how to set is working dayside. I’ll be the busy beaver overnight

Grocery tl asked me if “pog team” was going to help with it. 😂 😝
The “team” consists of me and the x signing guy. That’s 80 hours. There are hundreds of hours of pog due that week. That would be a NO.
The SD didn’t schedule anyone other than the 2 of us in pog. No hours to grocery to do it themselves.

I see a problem. But it’s not mine. 😆

As far as moving. The hot dog POG switches to the end of the run of the cheese Isle, lunch meat butts up to the cheese. Produce is swapping from on side to next to fruit. Yogurt is condensing down, desert is moving by yogurt. Breakfast is moving to next to after humus. Sour cream moving to next to breakfast.

No use crying over.....well....you know....

I don't cry over milk, laughing more like it. Horrible but damn funny. Then not funny when they actually forgot to put the other half of the milk pallet back in the cooler and had QMOS all of it.. The pallet of milk I saw sitting back there after the fact I thought was empties(cause I didn't look close at it.) but it was the new stuff. :(

Yeah milk sales took a nose dive this weekend..

Update: Our Market team started attempting their reset, and there's product stacked the wrong way because they guessed on shelf heights, an entire run is set reverse instead of standard, and everything is tied to random places. Guess maybe POG Team should have helped. D'oh!

Update: Our Market team started attempting their reset, and there's product stacked the wrong way because they guessed on shelf heights, an entire run is set reverse instead of standard, and everything is tied to random places. Guess maybe POG Team should have helped. D'oh!
Did you get outside help? We had the F&B guy fly in. He had done many other stores before, made it very simple and fast.

Did you get outside help? We had the F&B guy fly in. He had done many other stores before, made it very simple and fast.
We have had corporate support for ours too. But we’re also doing it with just the support, the FBTL, one Consumables TM, and myself. We all have years of POG experience so we at least knew what we were doing. Plus our FBTL mapped it all out perfectly and we finished all the coolers/freezers/open market/bunkers in two nights with just the four of us. Our support was pleasantly surprised at our planning and efficiency, and how thorough we were at everything. And they were happy to go home a day earlier than planned!

We have had corporate support for ours too. But we’re also doing it with just the support, the FBTL, one Consumables TM, and myself. We all have years of POG experience so we at least knew what we were doing. Plus our FBTL mapped it all out perfectly and we finished all the coolers/freezers/open market/bunkers in two nights with just the four of us. Our support was pleasantly surprised at our planning and efficiency, and how thorough we were at everything. And they were happy to go home a day earlier than planned!
Small format but was pleasantly surprised how easy it was. We did an awesome job with ticketing so almost all of it sold and the cheese/lunch meat sections all stayed the same amount of pushers so really we just had to change out labels and move around some products. Same with yogurt and meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back