Data Mining / Privacy

Avocadioo

(O-O-O)‼️
Target collects data about its consumers and links their activity to a Guest ID number. Does anybody on this site know what I’m referring too by Guest ID number?

I use the Target Circle app all the time since I am an employee.

However I WILL NOT put Mytime on my phone because of data mining.

I can use Mytime on my home computer and/or the Chrome Box so why load it.

In a related manner is just me are the Chrome Boxes take forever to load.

My shit's out there, everywhere. They're going to do what they want with it. Unless you go completely off the grid, you can't stop it.
Target already knows all my analytics and trends. They own the CVS I get prescriptions from. It goes on and on. Their algorithms and AI are only getting stronger. Plus my car insurance is through Target now along with my schooling and bank. My world is owned by my employer. Blessed

Last edited:
Any time you connect to a store wifi, buy online, receive store rewards....that is marketable data that can be sold.

I had an acquaintance that decide to start using their dogs name on reward programs. They started getting store mailers and eventually they started getting pre-approved credit card offers.

Just by registering for a computer conference. I get hounded almost daily with various software calls.

Any time you connect to a store wifi, buy online, receive store rewards....that is marketable data that can be sold.

I had an acquaintance that decide to start using their dogs name on reward programs. They started getting store mailers and eventually they started getting pre-approved credit card offers.

Just by registering for a computer conference. I get hounded almost daily with various software calls.
I have a completely fake persona i give out. Its kinda funny what Peeps send them

Is that why some tms circle lhad lots of 50% produce last week while others didn’t get the offers Circle sucks I see another law suit about this. Discrimination is not fair.
I think a lot of produce that was 50% showed up for a day or so.

I can still get white onions though.

I use the Target Circle app all the time since I am an employee.

However I WILL NOT put Mytime on my phone because of data mining.

I can use Mytime on my home computer and/or the Chrome Box so why load it.

In a related manner is just me are the Chrome Boxes take forever to load.
MyTime has no permissions. At least on Android. I haven't personally looked into the app but I'm 99% sure it's just entirely a Webview of mytime.target.com which you could just use on your browser. If you think it's suspicious because of the lengthy iOS process and having to trust Targets certificates, you can thank Apple for that. Apple does not approve any apps that aren't made for public use.

MyTime has no permissions. At least on Android. I haven't personally looked into the app but I'm 99% sure it's just entirely a Webview of mytime.target.com which you could just use on your browser. If you think it's suspicious because of the lengthy iOS process and having to trust Targets certificates, you can thank Apple for that. Apple does not approve any apps that aren't made for public use.
Ummm 🤔

It's the exact same on iOS. The only functionality you gain from having it installed on your phone is push notifications when your schedule is updated.

The real question is how did it get to be year of our lord 2022 and we still haven’t rooted + custom ROM + dropped all the analytics/spyware/ad network IPs into the hosts file…what if I told you your 9000mAh battery lasts 2.5 hours because Sergey Brin is mining bitcoin on your phone’s cpu and keeping your cellular connection active so he can sniff your packets with one hand in his pants. At least until you google how to un-google your phone so only the NSA gets to peep your browser history and nobody else

Back