DBO thread

I thought we could use our own thread.I could definitely use it to actually figure out what I'm supposed to do or vent . I wanna know about ur blocks and what is accomplishable and what's ridiculousness o_O:p

Dapper

TPS
Thanks. This site is so hard to navigate and I can't search anything I need.
What about GSA? I think it needs its own thread, otherwise I might need to read and we wouldn’t want that, would we

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Has anyone had a heavy salesplanner or revision week yet? Idk how I would be able to add it to the truck and autofills.

O.k., this COULD have gone under the massive Modernization thread, but I really would like to concentrate on DBO. The modernization thread simply has too many offshoot topics.
So some stores have progressed further than others with their buy-in on new roles. Some have NO info, some have info re titles only, others have stated they were given their GM depts., others are actually working WITHIN those depts. Please, these are the individuals whose brain i’d Like to pick.
IF you have separated depts in the store to your TL’s - Please give details how your managing.
Do you have your own tm or do you share with other depts ?
Did each dept get an experienced presentation tm ?
Are pricing tm performing all processes or still pricing only in hardliners dept.’s ?
How is workload distributed ?
Any consistency in coverage ?
Problems ? Wins ? Failures ? Changes made that were successful ?
ANY INFO strictly related To GM/DBO from those that are working it out is appreciated.
In advance, thank you for sharing.

NKG

Nope this definitely needed it's own thread. So much of this was not covered in the modernization thread

NKG

I found 4 threads on DBO just saying and the modernization thread has the topic covered