Archived Definition question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure what they’re saying if they don’t mean picking up the call. Also, when answering transferred calls if they told me it was for a specific department I answer saying “hi this is (insert department here) how can I help you” or something to that extent. If there wasn’t a department specified I just go with the “what can I help you with” or something to that effect.

Usually a pick up would be an area pick up, picking up items off the floor without zoning. And I usually say the department that the call is transferred to, “Thank you for calling Target ———, this is soyaxo in RTW.”

Usually a pick up would be an area pick up, picking up items off the floor without zoning. And I usually say the department that the call is transferred to, “Thank you for calling Target ———, this is soyaxo in RTW.”
Thank you for replying so quickly. So if I have to do an area pickup do I just put the items on the floor back where they belong?

I've heard people ask over the walkie for someone to do a pickup in C for example and I was wondering what that meant. Also bonus question: what should I say when answering transferred phone calls?

Thanks, you guys are always really helpful
A pick up in C means to zone and collect reshop and otherworlds in C-block

I've heard people ask over the walkie for someone to do a pickup in C for example and I was wondering what that meant. Also bonus question: what should I say when answering transferred phone calls?

Thanks, you guys are always really helpful

The store is set up into sections or "Blocks" let's say C is where my domestic stuff like bedding is then I'd ask for a HL TM working in C or Domestic's to pick up a call. It depends on the format the store is ran. I'd ask another TM to see what they call departments in your store. All else fails "Can someone pick up a call for fans?" Someone should respond

My store just says "[Department], can I help you find something?", our STL says we don't have to give our name so none of us do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back