Archived Dept. assignment over holidays acronym confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
On our schedules we are given little notations as to what dept we'll serve for holidays. This is the first holiday I've served where I wasn't Flow Team so a little confused here.

I THINK I know example: Sea is seasonal.

But what is FTL? Front lanes? Food?

And I'm going to hazard a guess that RSH is reshop?

thanks for help! :D

I’ll list some that I know:
FLT: Float
MC: MyCheckout
PUL: Pulling the CAFs/OOS
WS: Wondershop (seasonal)
TOY: Toys obviousky
ELE: Electronics (sometimes cashiers are scheduled with this)

BRK - Breaks (covering for everyone else's)
SCO - self check out (obvs)

Yeh, I wish they had a company standard for abbreviations that ALL stores had to use. I have to ask our SR what MCH means when I see her tomorrow. -_-

Merchandise! You'll deal with the merchandise in the store!

But fr tho it's probably Mycheckout?

RSH might be Ready to Wear, Shoes and Hosiery. We have RSA - RTW, Shoes and Accessories.

APP/APL - Apple products on Black Friday
PRP (for SFS) - Prep
SRT (for SFS) - Sort

FLT is floater. You will fill in where needed.
Like a utility piece. They plug you in wherever they want to use you. They should just change it to UTL.
FLT is FRO with a new name taped over the old. FLT carries the phone, takes care of the fitting room, cleans up RTW clearance and sometimes pushes men's that's near the fitting room. When plugged elsewhere, it's because it's so overwhelming that half or all of softlines is being pulled from their sections to handle it.

FLT is FRO with a new name taped over the old. FLT carries the phone, takes care of the fitting room, cleans up RTW clearance and sometimes pushes men's that's near the fitting room. When plugged elsewhere, it's because it's so overwhelming that half or all of softlines is being pulled from their sections to handle it.

Hardlines uses it too. At my store it just means grab a vehicle off the line and work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back