Archived Did floor "fill groups" change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal when I pick a flex it would say something like "girls" or "ready to wear"

Now we got ones dropping for "Nit" and other weird descriptions

Well I would figure nit would stand for newborn, infant, toddler, and I'm pretty sure I've seen ones that come up "kids apparel" so then you have to figure out which gender kid it is, but I don't think any are new, you might just be seeing it for the first time

Maybe they're changing some of them. I noticed one day about two weeks ago that my MM1 & MM2 fill groups were missing. I was trying to drop manual cafs and each time I scanned an item from those areas they all came up as ELEC. I mentioned to my stl and he hadn't heard anything about it, but since then all the fill groups are acting normal again..

I hope it doesn't change or has not changed. I'm very "Ole School" and still remember a fillgroup we used called "NOTN". Simply put, it was picture frames and things you would now find in "Home", "Stat", "Office" and "Plug" fillgroups. Times have changed A lot. :D

I'm not sure about the MM1/MM2 for that @BackLog mentioned. But as for the softlines stuff they likely are going to be changing. Target is currently doing a rebranding of the softlines sections, we are starting the rollout of all that in our district now which includes some things moving, new tables, layouts, etc. No surprise the backroom is changing to match that. It will likely just be the softlines section. I will get with our backroom team lead today and ask her if she knows anything.

I hope it doesn't change or has not changed. I'm very "Ole School" and still remember a fillgroup we used called "NOTN". Simply put, it was picture frames and things you would now find in "Home", "Stat", "Office" and "Plug" fillgroups. Times have changed A lot. :D

What did "NOTN" stand for anyways?

"
First you must flex... another SHRBRY! Then, when you have restocked the SHRBRY, you must place it here, beside this SHRBRY, only slightly higher so you get a two layer effect (it's in the planogram). ("The planogram! the planogram!") Then, you must change out the entire baby food aisle... with... a herring!”

"
First you must flex... another SHRBRY! Then, when you have restocked the SHRBRY, you must place it here, beside this SHRBRY, only slightly higher so you get a two layer effect (it's in the planogram). ("The planogram! the planogram!") Then, you must change out the entire baby food aisle... with... a herring!”

Welp, there's my nightmares for the next week!

"
Oh, my sides are hurting :D
ROFL

Notions comes from the old Yankee Traders and basically means a bunch of random small stuff sometimes having to do with sewing but not necessarily.

Had another one pop up called young contemporary. For a woman's maxi dress

This is annoying lol

Had another one pop up called young contemporary. For a woman's maxi dress

This is annoying lol

Yeah. Xhil and MSC are now under that. It'd be nice if we had some signage so guests could know.

"Where's your Juniors department?"

I get that question quite a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back