Did I miss benefit deadline 2/11?

Forgot today was the deadline, went to check benefits site but I don't see where to apply? Am I too late or did it auto-enroll me from previous benefit???

Call the benefits center asap this morning and let them know you forgot. They will likely let you get enrolled. Since you forgot, you are going to be charged the tobacco fee otherwise. That automatically reverts back each year to a tobacco user so it's important to log in and confirm your benefit choices are correct.

Call the benefits center asap this morning and let them know you forgot. They will likely let you get enrolled. Since you forgot, you are going to be charged the tobacco fee otherwise. That automatically reverts back each year to a tobacco user so it's important to log in and confirm your benefit choices are correct.

Will give this a shot. Thanks

Just applied via phone. Your a LIFE SAVOR!! They gave me the option to choose tobacco free or tobacco user through phone so I'm good there :)

Just applied via phone. Your a LIFE SAVOR!! They gave me the option to choose tobacco free or tobacco user through phone so I'm good there :)

You're welcome! I'm pretty sure they have a grace period but keep it hush hush so people don't abuse it. My store said nothing verbally to anyone this year about benefits, just the signs in the break room. I'm sure there will be many surprised TMs when they start getting charged for that tobacco fee come April.

Back