Archived Did I Miss The Thread On This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the same story as I saw on FB recently, it's not actually sold *by* Target. It's a third party seller. Just like on Amazon.

Especially when they sold out before the endcap could even be set.

Watch how fast you start hearing about that...

We had the same thing when the cereal POPs came out. They were set and gone within an hour and it stayed mostly empty the whole time it was up.

Watch how fast you start hearing about that...

We had the same thing when the cereal POPs came out. They were set and gone within an hour and it stayed mostly empty the whole time it was up.
Yeah we’re going to replace it. Just want to know what crazy person thought it would stay up for two months. Maybe they’ll actually replenish it with my store getting a Disney store in a couple weeks. /s

Okay, the Jack and Sally mugs are showing as in-stock at my store. The shakers are "sold and shipped by Toynk". Still can't find the towels or bowls at T.com, but I have seen them at Amazon with identical pictures. And when I clicked on those links in the article, I get "product not found" errors.

Trying to actually SEARCH for these on T.com is a complete pain, though, because it's pulling up everything with any of the words, so I'm getting an insane amount of costumes and Xmas deco that have nothing to do with TNBC.

Last edited:
These are some of the TCIN & DPCI numbers I have in an old text. I remember how awful it was trying to look things up to browse.

240-43-5400
240-43-5401

It's not a bad movie but seems to lose some of its charm every year thanks to ever more ruthless merchandising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back