Archived Did Missoni crash Target.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources say the launch of Missoni today has crashed the website. I first discovered this when I wanted to log on to team member services and Target.com wouldn't do anything, now they have a maintenance screen or something up. I went to look at ebay and the Missoni for Target line is listed with a heavily inflated price and getting tons of bids.

Sources say the launch of Missoni today has crashed the website. I first discovered this when I wanted to log on to team member services and Target.com wouldn't do anything, now they have a maintenance screen or something up. I went to look at ebay and the Missoni for Target line is listed with a heavily inflated price and getting tons of bids.

Yes it did! called target.com myself this morning to figure out what was going on...

yes it did...i dont know why people have a problem accepting this ...be thankful that the company you worked for made money today damn...it may be ugly merchandise to you but it might be art to some other people...anyways l.a. times ..ny post , ny times, claim the target website crash and they posted pictures of empty endcaps and racks of that merchandised sold out. Target hit the ball park ..unfortunately they underestimated this launched because if the would of sent more product they would of made more money to support all this potential sales

hey at least Target stock is up 84 cents on the day

you do have your 401k diversified w stocks? right?

Crazy! I guess Target should be thankful at least one of their exclusive fashion lines is selling because that Go International stuff and Liberty didn't sell very well.

Let's hope that people who had trouble with "Target Baby" didn't also have trouble at "Target.com" Seems to me that Target is working really hard to cause problems with the website.

Do you get much response from people who order from Target.com? I hear a lot about people getting wrong items and returning things is awful.

Let's hope that people who had trouble with "Target Baby" didn't also have trouble at "Target.com" Seems to me that Target is working really hard to cause problems with the website.

Do you get much response from people who order from Target.com? I hear a lot about people getting wrong items and returning things is awful.

Forget about trying to get anyone on the phone at Target.com guest relations. I tried to call yesterday for a guest and a recording came on that basically said "you have a snowball's chance in h&%$ of getting a real person in less than an hour. Give up and try back later!"

I just talked to my old GSTL, she said people were bombarding her store wanting to make special orders of Missoni. I don't know if she was pulling my leg but she said her store sold out of all Missoni in 4 hrs. Reportly one guest bought $5000 worth in one sale.

Last edited:
Between the switchover from Amazon running Target.com to the Missoni crash, this is just a real PR fiasco for Spot. You'd think they'd have gotten .com under control & would've anticipated the rush.
You'd think...but you'd be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back