Archived Digital Team Lead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone heard anything about this position? I've only heard a rumour about it but no one had any details (or were willing to share the details).

Haven't heard of it personally, but I'd put it right up there with the rumors of a permanent SFS TL or ETL.

It is known as the master self checkout machine (one per store). If a guest a has dispute with any other self check out machine, that machine will refer the guest to digital team lead machine which allows guest compliants to be reviewed and possibly corrected by the final power of the digital team lead machine. This machine will have exclusive options not found in digital team members (other self checkout machine). Digital team leader will be responsible for the accurates of all other machines in the store. Coaching and Corrective actions will be given to other machines when to many errors or a serious error is displayed. Eventually termination will occur of self check out machine when needed and a new machine will hired (installed).

It is known as the master self checkout machine (one per store). If a guest a has dispute with any other self check out machine, that machine will refer the guest to digital team lead machine which allows guest compliants to be reviewed and possibly corrected by the final power of the digital team lead machine. This machine will have exclusive options not found in digital team members (other self checkout machine). Digital team leader will be responsible for the accurates of all other machines in the store. Coaching and Corrective actions will be given to other machines when to many errors or a serious error is displayed. Eventually termination will occur of self check out machine when needed and a new machine will hired (installed).

And the only actual human left in the store is a poor PMT, that gets their Work Orders in Binary Language.

I think I overheard something about this from my STL but all I heard was "special TL position" and no it wasn't the flex one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back