Archived Discounts at other places?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it on team member service but I am not sure how exactly it works like you can get 30 percent off at AMC theaters but when I went to the website I didn't see anything. Do I show them the badge at AMC theaters? It didn't exactly explain it on team member services in fact it didn't really explain much of the other discounts really.

Perks & discounts will tell the discounts on ehr. We did get tickets from regal theaters at my store. I am not sure on amc.

Yeah, check the discounts website. A lot of them you order them online to redeem.

Outside of the handbook discounts, food locations in and around my stores shopping center give us 10-30% off depending which place you go. Too bad I never eat out :(

I think there's also a discount for monthly cell phone bills, gym memberships, and online clothing stores. I'm not 100% sure but I think you have to buy the tickets online to receive the discount. I think we also sell AMC gift cards at the store, like these. You could use your TM discount and Redcard.

:nea:I knew there had to be a catch lol. I thought it it was like you went to the ticket counter presented your badge at got 35 percent off or any other store you got a deal like AAA like flashing them your card and you getting a perk or something like that I didn't know it had be via EHR.

I have been wondering how these work myself. I was trying to figure out the Carnival Cruise one, at least figure out what the cost would be after a discount or what trip I would have to chose to get it. But there was no code to put in like some of the other offers and the Carnival website wasn't clear about anything either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back