Archived discounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has been addressed on here before but I didn't see it. I wanted to use the two $25 gift cards we got for the health assesments, my 10% and 5% for using my red card to buy an Ipad. Can you stack this many discounts and gift cards to buy an item?

I'm sure this has been addressed on here before but I didn't see it. I wanted to use the two $25 gift cards we got for the health assesments, my 10% and 5% for using my red card to buy an Ipad. Can you stack this many discounts and gift cards to buy an item?

I didn't do the health assessments, so I haven't seen the gift cards. But yeah, if they're just normal GiftCards, you can definitely use them with whatever discounts you may have available. You can also use one Target coupon and one manufacturer's coupon per item along with the discounts, if you can find applicable coupons ;)

Thanks. I thought so but I tried to do it online and wasn't able to. I'll try tomorrow at work.

I didn't do the health assessments, so I haven't seen the gift cards. But yeah, if they're just normal GiftCards, you can definitely use them with whatever discounts you may have available. You can also use one Target coupon and one manufacturer's coupon per item along with the discounts, if you can find applicable coupons ;)

They are just regular gift cards, so there should be 0 issue for you. There are very few restrictions on what you can use your 10% and 5% for.

You can use both of those. Gift cards are allowed to be used as long as you aren't buying them for the purpose of using your discount. Although, the 5% redcard discount will be applied after the gift cards have been deducted from the total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back