Archived District Business Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if and when they will either start getting rid of specific business partner (district level) positions or create new ones for new focuses or areas of operations such as: VM, Food and Beverage, etc...? I understand they have directors at a Group level overseeing these areas but with the recent overhaul of the end to end process and a large focus on visual merchandising as well as bigger focus around food and the purchase of Shipt, I was curious to see if they may bring in more guns?

I doubt they'd get rid of any BP positions anytime soon, considering they just brought on a ton of new APBPs and HRBPs. Granted, those positions were the result of eliminating ETL-HRs and ETL-APs in most stores......

There was a Food Business Partner position a few years ago but the position was cut. I don’t think a BP makes sense for positions outside of AP or PM. Those 2 specialties have a different reporting structure all the way back to HQ. Everyone else pretty much answers to the STL, DTL, and above.

There are already group positions for the positions you mentioned (Food and Bev Director, and I forget what the group VM position is called) but I doubt they'd move them down to district level because of diminishing returns. They're not really helpful positions to stores, in my experience.

There was a Food Business Partner position a few years ago but the position was cut. I don’t think a BP makes sense for positions outside of AP or PM. Those 2 specialties have a different reporting structure all the way back to HQ. Everyone else pretty much answers to the STL, DTL, and above.

HR too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back