Archived .

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're having our district manager come in tomorrow and I guess they're going to have to show them on of my favorite beauty products to sell and try to "sell" it to them and I'm also supposed to show them the number of sales in cosmetics and I don't even understand half of the stuff that's on there and I'm so nervous heeeeeelp.
Seeiously don’t stress about it. Do you know what MPM 2.0 is? That’s how you view sales. You can break it down by different categories. You should know which of your categories are doing well and which are doing poorly, along with some method to help boost sales in that area (maintaining a good zone, researching, something like that). Know some of the best sale products of the week and pick one to try and ‘sell’. Basically you just have to explain why it’s a good deal, a good product, the different features/colors, etc. Just take a good 15 minutes in the morning to update yourself on sales and to choose an item to ‘sell’. Partner with TL or LOD with any other concerns.

Also, make sure to first service literally every person in cosmetics tomorrow, sometimes the DTL comes in undercover first.

Seeiously don’t stress about it. Do you know what MPM 2.0 is? That’s how you view sales. You can break it down by different categories. You should know which of your categories are doing well and which are doing poorly, along with some method to help boost sales in that area (maintaining a good zone, researching, something like that). Know some of the best sale products of the week and pick one to try and ‘sell’. Basically you just have to explain why it’s a good deal, a good product, the different features/colors, etc. Just take a good 15 minutes in the morning to update yourself on sales and to choose an item to ‘sell’. Partner with TL or LOD with any other concerns.

Also, make sure to first service literally every person in cosmetics tomorrow, sometimes the DTL comes in undercover first.
Yeah I use it I just don't understand what most of it means in the app. Shouldn't have a problem with the selling part but you know when ur put on the spot it can't make me a bit nervous... and I always say hi to every guest so that should be ok.

Yeah I use it I just don't understand what most of it means in the app. Shouldn't have a problem with the selling part but you know when ur put on the spot it can't make me a bit nervous... and I always say hi to every guest so that should be ok.
I don’t have a Zebra in front of me obviously but I believe if you click on sales > Hardlines > beauty it will break it down by category. Insights shows the entire stores top/bottom categories so make sure you check if any of your departments are in there. Another big thing is not just saying ‘hi’. According to my DTL, we need to be asking every guest open-ended questions and he’s quizzing us on ours. Some basics ones are ‘What are we looking for today? What can I help you find? Why are you interested in that product?’ Stuff like that.

Don't be scared about it. I actually work for a District Office Store. 9/10 they are too busy with other agenda items. Main thing that they want you to demonstrate is commitment to Guests and sales strategy. This will include things like product knowledge, ability to add attachments, etc...
Greet every Guest and just be generally friendly. Be yourself. Don't overdo or overthink things.
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back