Do I need special privilege to view/print the grid?

So I manage the presentation team and I always need to view the grid for only presentation tms (whole week) to plan our workload. Instead of asking someone else to print it every week can I do this myself? Do I need to be TL or above or can I ask my ETLs for special privileges. Thanks.

I've stopped worrying about planning anything out for the whole week because it changes too much these days. I make tentative plans for myself and my pog partner but beyond that, it's a daily surprise, lol.

You do need to be a TL or higher. While it’s important to plan also make sure that someone is communicating to you any transition info from the weekly “covid update” email that come out on Tuesday. They have specific info on there regarding sets

I've stopped worrying about planning anything out for the whole week because it changes too much these days. I make tentative plans for myself and my pog partner but beyond that, it's a daily surprise, lol.

I plan transitions and TLs deals with the rest of sales planners/revisions and preties. Although I help with sales planners now and then.

You do need to be a TL or higher. While it’s important to plan also make sure that someone is communicating to you any transition info from the weekly “covid update” email that come out on Tuesday. They have specific info on there regarding sets

Have to read this when I come in today.

So I manage the presentation team and I always need to view the grid for only presentation tms (whole week) to plan our workload. Instead of asking someone else to print it every week can I do this myself? Do I need to be TL or above or can I ask my ETLs for special privileges. Thanks.
You actually have to be a Tl key carrier or Etl to view/edit schedule

You actually have to be a Tl key carrier or Etl to view/edit schedule
I don’t think there is a designation in the system anymore for TL key and other TLs. I could still view the grid before I became a key carrier

I don’t think there is a designation in the system anymore for TL key and other TLs. I could still view the grid before I became a key carrier

So I went onto mytime but I dont see an option to view schedule for a specific teams work center. Just my own schedule.

I feel ya on the need for grids, my solution was make friends with a TL who would print a few first thing when they get in. For fulfillment it's handy to know what crew you got and when they are coming in. It helps me know what to worry about and what not to.

I feel ya on the need for grids, my solution was make friends with a TL who would print a few first thing when they get in. For fulfillment it's handy to know what crew you got and when they are coming in. It helps me know what to worry about and what not to.
I’m surprised your HR doesn’t print a stack in the morning and leave them in TSC 0_0

I’m surprised your HR doesn’t print a stack in the morning and leave them in TSC 0_0

We get in before HR. I am almost at my lunch before they usually roll in. So way late to figure out what we need.

We get in before HR. I am almost at my lunch before they usually roll in. So way late to figure out what we need.
Omg I’m sorry I honestly didn’t think about that

Back