I'm Lost! Do I need to put in a 2 week notice for a seasonal job?

So, I think I have officially made my decision to not work after seasonal. I’m a full time college student, and I’m going through a lot right now, and Target doesn’t seem to care much about me (which is understandable). It is just too much for me right now. Way too many hours, which seems impossible to cut back. I’m too exhausted to do anything except work and sleep. My feet constantly hurt. Etc. etc.

Anyway, Do I need to put in a 2 week notice even though I’m seasonal? or will they just let me go? I want to leave with decency just in case I ever want to come back.

Tell your TL/ETL and ETL-HR when your last day will be, then go on a computer at TSC, navigate to Workday, and entered it in there. The HRTM should be able to show you how.

Go to HR and tell them you are being scheduled too many hours and it is affecting your schooling.

When you got hired, you put a max number of hours you would work. Make sure they are not scheduling over that number.

Go to the swap book and put some of your shifts up. Other employees will be looking to pick up extra hours/cash for the holidays.

Work thru the holidays. Tell them you are not interested in staying past the holidays due your schooling.

Quitting before the holidays are over is a bad look.

Back