Archived Do you get your paycheck early with Target Credit Union?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUR99

GSTL
I started working at Target a couple of months ago and opened an account with Target Credit Union. I have been wanting to switch banks anyways and Target Credit Union seems much better than my Bank. I don't have any branches here but quite a few shared branches. I am going to have my paychecks direct deposited into my Target Credit Union account and read somewhere that we get it up to 2 days early?

What time does the deposit show up? I wonder if we still get paid early next week with wednesday being a holiday.

Thanks for the replies. Might depend on the time zone?

I only have a savings account with the TCU. I have a set amount taken out of each check and put in the account. I do know that money goes into my savings account on the Wed night before we get paid on Fri. The remainder of my check is deposited on my checking account on Fri

Will today being a holiday delay the deposit? I checked my pay at the HR website and it showed that my paycheck will go into the target credit union account and how much. It's only 8 pm here.

Never mind, I just checked my account and my money is there :)

Last edited:
With the target credit union card, is there a certain atm machine you have to use? Meaning, where could you pull money out without them charging you? That's really my only concern with it. I've been thinking about it considering I want to leave my bank. Plus getting my check 2 days in advance sounds amazing. =)

With the target credit union card, is there a certain atm machine you have to use? Meaning, where could you pull money out without them charging you? That's really my only concern with it. I've been thinking about it considering I want to leave my bank. Plus getting my check 2 days in advance sounds amazing. =)

You can find free ATMs via their page, but I seldom check. Every off looking machine I've used has been free, which is awesome. One was Presto (Publix) and I can't remember what the other one was. The funny thing is the one at Walmart here is free, but my room mate who has a Walmart money card and works at Walmart gets charged if he uses it. Lol...

Like MM1MM2 said, you can check their site for free ATMs. I can use the ATMs at PNC and they're free. There are also the Cardtronics machines at stores like Walgreens and CVS that are free as well. They also partner with local credit unions so you can do your banking in an actual branch.

I get mine by 930pm on Wednesday before pay day.
I wanted to let you know that I checked my account early (before 9:30) last night and it was there. Thanks for the heads-up. I was able to pick up a couple more things during my break because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back