Archived Do you wear an earpiece?

Do you wear an earpiece?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
like two of our tms do. I couldnt tell if they had hearing problems or if they were target issued so I never asked about them

No and I wouldn't. I don't even like wearing headphones. I don't like loud noises right in my ear. So, if I cant handle Adele belting it out in my ear...I sure as hell don't want to hear the gstl calling for backup all day.

As GSA I would. It came in handy whenever I needed to have a conversation with the LOD/AP that was at all "sensitive". I also found that it was a lot easier to understand what people are saying when it's right in your ear.

I tried to use it when I transitioned over to backroom, but I found that it would come unclipped from my shirt when pulling CAFs or moving around casepacks so I quickly abandoned it. Also, it meant that I couldn't have one earbud in and still pay attention to my surroundings. :rolleyes:

Used to wear it when I did carts since it was hard to hear what they were saying with the clanging of the wheels. Now that I work inside I don't need to wear it.

I do on Black Thursday/Friday. Now that I will be doing GSA during the holidays I'll wear it then, too.

Oh I would never share an earpiece. Our Sr. GSTL ordered two for each of the GSA/GSTLs.

I don't share my earpiece, that's disgusting!

I have my own, as well as any of ya'll should.

Lordy.

I do, but only started to when I got promoted and knew I'd be getting tons of LOD calls. It's hard to hear the walkie when you're doing trash, getting carts, or pushing a tub.

I have one. I primarily use it when I'm on channel 6 with our APS so we can talk shit about the team without them knowing.;)

I have one but I don't use it because my ear starts hurting an hour into wearing it. Also people suck at using their walkies; they use them right next to someone else's and talk 1cm away from the mic.

I use one. I honestly can't hear the radio without it. I used to get my name called a thousand times and never heard it. We dont share at my store, its yours if you ask for one. Im uses to wearing one coming from another retailer and we had to share :eek:.

I don't share. I love my earpiece. It's great to have in electronics & to ap out when they need a booster get guest services or watched....

I have never used one but they are much better in an emergency. Imagine an active shooter how many people would leave their walkies full blast drawing attention. An earpiece allows you to be informed without making noise.

I must say I hate when I think my AP is talking to me and hes talking into his ear piece.

I have never used one but they are much better in an emergency. Imagine an active shooter how many people would leave their walkies full blast drawing attention. An earpiece allows you to be informed without making noise.

I must say I hate when I think my AP is talking to me and hes talking into his ear piece.

my radio along with everything else I don't need to live is getting tossed. Knife stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back