Archived Does anybody have the new Chromecast in stock yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
DPCI 008-06-0001. Target website doesn't show any stores in my area having it yet. Is there anything in the Electronics Update or whatever that newsletter thing is called that says when shipments are expected in store?

dammit -_-

Ooh, this is good to know! I saw the listing on the website and didn't even think to ask here. The 8th is payday, so woohoo!

I got mine earlier this week and love it! I have a fancy 802.11ac router and this Chromecast is able to take advantage of all that bandwidth. I can stream 1080p movies from my laptop without any buffering or lag!

Just saw it on the shelf yesterday. Need to see if hubby wants to finally pick out this or one of the others...my mom is thinking of picking up netflix again...

My mother has Hulu Plus during the times when we actually have shows to watch on it.

I have other methods to watch my shows >.> <.<

@oath2order If you're surreptitiously talking about torrenting or Usenet, having a Chromecast is still awesome because you can use it with Plex Media Server to stream local files from your NAS/computer to your TV.

I bought the new Chromecast the other day to go with my bedroom TV. Returning it because I marked down the Nexus Player down to $24.98!

Yeaa, the nexus player thing was on Reddit and slickdeals yesterday. They were all like "don't call the store! Then the people working will know and they'll hide them!" I thought that was funny.

I still didn't pick up the new ccast, so if we still have these, maybe I'll buy one if there are any left when I work.

Yeaa, the nexus player thing was on Reddit and slickdeals yesterday. They were all like "don't call the store! Then the people working will know and they'll hide them!" I thought that was funny.

We had one in stock on Monday. I ticketed it and ensured it was on the salesfloor until the end of my shift... in my price change cart...

We had one in stock on Monday. I ticketed it and ensured it was on the salesfloor until the end of my shift... in my price change cart...

Lol.. Price change always gets the best deals! The impulse part of my budget is mostly based on "fate" so I leave stuff on the floor and if it's not there, it wasn't "meant to be."

Lol.. Price change always gets the best deals! The impulse part of my budget is mostly based on "fate" so I leave stuff on the floor and if it's not there, it wasn't "meant to be."
Our receiver has a moral objection to pouring alcohol down the drain so we never salvage it and just activate the additional markdown. Then I clue certain TMs that there is a bottle of $2.84 Grey Goose on the back of G28.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back