Archived Does anyone have the details on the health insurance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUR99

GSTL
I know there is a HSA and HRA option, does anyone have details regarding deductibles, cost etc? Also, how good is the dental insurance?

If you log into the pay and benefits website you will find all of the information. However keep in mind you can only enroll during open enrollment periods.

If you log into the pay and benefits website you will find all of the information. However keep in mind you can only enroll during open enrollment periods.
Wait, so if someone if promoted to TL they can't get health insurance until next year?

It doesn't give me any information on health plans just 401 K and the nurse line.

Next to home there should be a Health and insurance tab

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    593.6 KB · Views: 51
Next to home there should be a Health and insurance tab
When I got to my Health and Insurance Tab and click on it, nothing shows up. I don't qualify for insurance yet but I will in a few months. So it's under United Healthcare? United Healthcare doesn't have a lot of providers in my area but I guess it's better than having no insurance at all.

From the other thread:
  • Additional benefits at 12 months* if you average 19.5-29.49 hours per week:
  •  Dental
  •  Daycare Flexible Spending Account (Daycare FSA)
  •  Group Legal Plan
  •  Adoption Assistance
  •  Life Insurance (Target Paid, Supplemental, Spouse/Domestic Partner and Dependent Life)
  •  Short-Term Disability (team members in California, Hawaii**, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island have disability insurance through their state Disability Program, not through Target’s Short-Term Disability Plan)
  •  Long-Term Disability

Additional benefits at 12 months* if you average 29.5 or more hours per week:
  •  Medical
  •  Dental
  •  Vision Eyewear Plan, available with medical enrollment
  •  Life Insurance (Target Paid, Supplemental, Spouse/Domestic Partner and Dependent Life)
  •  Short-Term Disability (team members in California, Hawaii**, New York, New Jersey and Rhode Island have disability insurance through their state’s Disability Program, not through Target’s Short-Term Disability Plan).
  •  Long-Term Disability
  •  Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (Healthcare FSA)
  •  Daycare Flexible Spending Account (Daycare FSA)
  •  Group Legal Plan
  •  Adoption Assistance

When I got to my Health and Insurance Tab and click on it, nothing shows up. I don't qualify for insurance yet but I will in a few months. So it's under United Healthcare? United Healthcare doesn't have a lot of providers in my area but I guess it's better than having no insurance at all.
I just signed up for insurance the last week. Nothing will show up on the tab until you qualify for it. When you qualify for insurance, you should receive an email and get a packet in the mail, and it will appear online.

Target offers two account-based medical plans. They’re designed to
encourage you to make smart decisions about when and how you receive
health care, saving you and Target money. Your options include:
• The Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Plan, or
• The Health Savings Account (HSA) Plan
Both plans offer:
•An account that you can use to help pay for your medical expenses until you
meet your deductible.
•Automatic enrollment in the Vision Exam Plan

Here is the link for the full benefits guide, in PDF form.
Insurance Guide Target.pdf (14.62MB) - SendSpace.com

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I just signed up for insurance the last week. Nothing will show up on the tab until you qualify for it. When you qualify for insurance, you should receive an email and get a packet in the mail, and it will appear online.

Target offers two account-based medical plans. They’re designed to
encourage you to make smart decisions about when and how you receive
health care, saving you and Target money. Your options include:
• The Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Plan, or
• The Health Savings Account (HSA) Plan
Both plans offer:
•An account that you can use to help pay for your medical expenses until you
meet your deductible.
•Automatic enrollment in the Vision Exam Plan
Thanks! Do you know how much the deductible is for the HRA and the HSA? How much are the copays for prescriptions with the HRA?

Thank you! That was exactly what I was looking for! The HRA isn't too bad. I assume you can use the "free" $500 first and that leaves you with a $500 deductible.

Thank you! That was exactly what I was looking for! The HRA isn't too bad. I assume you can use the "free" $500 first and that leaves you with a $500 deductible.
That part I am not sure about, idk if we have to earn that $500 first or if it's given.

Yes, you earn that thru the health survey & any wellness checks: biomedical screening (blood test to check cholesterol, triglycerides, etc), ID your primary care provider (PCP) so they get 'health notes', doing screenings (pap smear, colonoscopy, etc).
The $500 can be applied toward your deductible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back