Answered Does not having an interview with BOTH a TL and ETL in the same day mean I did not get the job?

OGP Girl

Walmart Digital Personal Shopper
(I apologize in advance for my anxiety, I just really really need something to pan out...)

Ok, so on r/Target I heard they do both interviews in the same day now.

I had a interview with a TL at the store that I really wanna get hired at (closest to my house) but they only did one interview with a TL and said I would be called or emailed after they interview other people.

The second store I interviewed with did both a TL and ETL interview...

The both applications on Workday say “In Progress”...

Like is it for sure I did not get the job at the first store? Or do they sometimes do interviews with the TL and then the ETL on different days?

And on my new availability, they gave me two of the days off I wanted in a row on my schedule but not the third one.

If I have to stay at Walmart and they do decide to keep me at 40 hours through the school year I am not going to be doing anything extra for them.

No coming in early, staying late, being extra fast.

I need to hire a new beverage person and i have 50 applicants that have applied so far so in my case i probably won't be hiring on the spot unless i have someone that seems amazing. Its possible that the store has too many applicants. Idk how that store feels but having a someone follow up with there application would make me feel like they want the job more but maybe not everyone feels that way. Worst case scenario they tell you that you didnt get it and now you atleast dont have to guess at whats going on

Last edited:
It's a shame your store doesn't appreciate your work ethic while trying to go to school.
At Target either TMs don't get enough hours or, like you, they get more hours than they're availability stated.

It's a shame your store doesn't appreciate your work ethic while trying to go to school.
At Target either TMs don't get enough hours or, like you, they get more hours than they're availability stated.
Like I said, it might be bc we have no one.

But tbh that’s not my problem. You give them an inch and they go a mile.

Back