Does Target call to tell you that they have passed on hiring you?

It's late and my brain can't sleep. I had my 2nd interview, with store manager, on Friday. I was told they would get in touch with me this week by Wednesday. The HR person wasn't in the building at the time of my 2nd interview. My first was days prior with said HR person. I got a call back this evening from the HR person, but missed the call. The voicemail said that they were calling to give me an update and to call back. By the time I got the voicemail and called, they had gone home for the night. Now I have to wait until the morning. Do they typically call you when they are going to pass or should I think positively that this is a good sign? I haven't gotten an email saying I'm no longer and candidate and my app say "In Progess" when I log in to check the status.

It's late and my brain can't sleep. I had my 2nd interview, with store manager, on Friday. I was told they would get in touch with me this week by Wednesday. The HR person wasn't in the building at the time of my 2nd interview. My first was days prior with said HR person. I got a call back this evening from the HR person, but missed the call. The voicemail said that they were calling to give me an update and to call back. By the time I got the voicemail and called, they had gone home for the night. Now I have to wait until the morning. Do they typically call you when they are going to pass or should I think positively that this is a good sign? I haven't gotten an email saying I'm no longer and candidate and my app say "In Progess" when I log in to check the status.
@BlueWall00 if you need to delete your post, please report it and ask to be deleted instead of blanking it out.

Thanks!

I think you'll know once they call you in for an orientation date. During your orientation, they'll explain to you that there are different ways you can find out when your scheduled to work...

Something like that

Back