Archived Does your store/district do any good fun events?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets really old hearing about how the flow team eats everything.

We had Krispy Kreme donuts one day, we had members of the flow team bragging about how they ate an entire dozen in one sitting. We had something like 20 dozen donuts and the regular opening team didn't even get any, thanks to the few jerks on flow who decided to make pigs of themselves.

We try to have fun events every month but the only time people participate is when there is free food...
But this month we are hiding a christmas decorated dog all around the breakroom and tsc. Every day the dog is hidden and the team tries to find it. It is sorta like the elf on the shelf. So far we have had lots of people play and the response has been great.

We try to have fun events every month but the only time people participate is when there is free food...
But this month we are hiding a christmas decorated dog all around the breakroom and tsc. Every day the dog is hidden and the team tries to find it. It is sorta like the elf on the shelf. So far we have had lots of people play and the response has been great.

Cool idea! What is the reward for finding it?

LOL, that would be the same as asking "what do I get for getting all the backstock done"?, well you get "good job" written on your task list and you get to do do it all over again tomorrow.

Beyond food deliveries to the break room over Black Friday weekend, I think it's just going to be me and the other food service closers having our own party in the kitchen on Christmas Eve. :dance:

The only problem I have with food in the breakroom is what tellmeaboutatime said that it looks like a swarm of locusts had gone through... that has spurred management at my store to take away the microwaves, toaster, and duct tape the fridge shut. Granted it didn't last long, but, it is kind of disgusting how some people seem to be allergic paper towels!

The TMs in our breakroom seem to have a phobia about trashcans: they're afraid to put anything IN there...

Our HR assistant wouldn't put up with that! She has to clean a several times a day and will call out any group that leaves a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back