Archived Does your store play music throughout the store now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I know of, unless it changed yesterday on my day off. But, no, I don’t think so. At Dillard’s, the music playing was so loud so I’m glad to be back where it’s quiet.

Gods, I hope our store doesn't start that. Though I would think if we were getting it along with the remodel, the leads would have mentioned something about it by now. The guests are noisy enough, I don't need crappy music I can't stand floating above that.

The weirdest thing is that I don't hear it *at all* in the backroom. Not even the slightest bit of music makes it into the backroom which is really weird.

Music music music music music music music music music.

Music makes the people come together.

Hey Mr. deejay.

Yep. I feel like I’m always hearing the same songs but according to our ETL’s it’s a week long loop...

Yep. I feel like I’m always hearing the same songs but according to our ETL’s it’s a week long loop...

Can't be. I definitely hear the same songs around the same time of day, days in a row. And I know I've also heard the same song twice in a day.

No music for us.....and I hope that the silence continues...forever!!

Is there a special remodel or a special set-up that has to happen before the music starts?
Again......I hope we remain forever silent.

No music for us.....and I hope that the silence continues...forever!!

Is there a special remodel or a special set-up that has to happen before the music starts?
Again......I hope we remain forever silent.

They replace the PA speakers mounted on the support beams with PA speakers mounted on the ceiling tiles and then the music comes.

OK....no indication of speakers....so we're fine for now.

Yes, for the past 3 Saturday nights when Sheryl Crow's "All I Wanna Do" comes on I know the end is near lol

Nope. Would be nice.

Let's get some music in the store and especially in the dead silent bathrooms
Funny thing is they just opened the newly remodeled restrooms at our store. The only place that plays music is in the restroom. It's kind of loud and kind of disconcerting because I was use to the dead silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back