Done Training

Make sure you understand how to find items properly and not just go by the picture. The picture is just a visual aid to help you identify items faster especially if its not in the right location. If its not in its right spot look behind items and the immediate area. 70% (im not sure the actual amount but its probably close) of items have a set sales floor location, so if know how to find an item in its set location you can focus on learning the more difficult tasks like style and where items might be in the backroom unlocated. Get a walkie and ask the team members in that area first or other fulfillment team members since they might of looked for the same item. Use an rfid in style especially if you are new. I am constantly asking my new team members if they are using the rfid guns before they tell they cant find something. Im sure there is plenty more, ask your team leads for help, ask the fulfillment tl for feedback, and just try your best at improving everyday. When you are training your trainers might make it look easy, but remember some of them like me have worked in nearly every department of the store over the course of years so dont be discouraged if you are not working as fast as them.

Back