Archived Dress code?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What shades of red are acceptable for dress shirts? Is a darker red ok?

From my store the cutoff seems to be maroon. Any shade of red up to that is acceptable. The general rule I have found is the brighter the red the better.

Business Casual! You want to look nice and be comfortable at the same time. To those that are saying polos should not be worn I am wondering why? Look in the Red magazine and a NTU and you will see lots of ETLs, STLs, DTLs, etc. wearing polos. My current DTL wears nice polos all the time.

I always thought that the higher the ranking, the more different dress code would be. Like I would think people in district would wear business casual (regardless of the color). I know at my second job, When I am on assignments, it is slacks, a nice button down shirt, and dress shoes. But if I am doing just work in the office and not on assignment, it is really relaxed, like jeans and a polo or even just a regular button up shirt.

Real ETLs (ones that are DWWP or HP on the PPA Grid) don’t wear sneakers, cargo pants or worn out polo shirts. Summer months I wear the C9 polo’s because it gets hot in the store. I have seen everyone from district to upper group and regional/HQ TMs wear polo’s, they are fine. And for Gods sake wear dress socks that match your pants. Every time I see a peer wearing black socks or white athletic socks I want to freak out! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back