Archived Dressing up as Walmart employee today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

igaymer1994

Electronics/Hardlines
Hello -

Store allows us to dress up today. So I have the unoriginal idea (from previous posts/online) of dressing up as a Walmart employee (blue W shirt/khakis, possibly vest that will come from a coworker lol). Thoughts? I think it would be hilarious. I work in Electronics so it will be kind of secluded but then again not really. Should have a chill closing LOD so I'm not afraid. Worst they can do is ask me to change (which why would I do lol) or ask me to go home (gladly). Curious about what you guys think or if you've done it before and what were the results. I think it would be nothing but humorous.

Thanks!

It's not that funny. Don't piss off your leaders over a cheap joke.

My old store stopped allowing costumes after some idiot dressed as Trump with a swastika patch.

Ok well that Trump "costume" is a little too far...... Lol. :(

My stores were OK for dressing up as long as you still wore red and khaki.

Eh, I don't think blue and khaki will be all that bad as people think/make it out to be. It's one day for Christ's sake and if they're going to get pissy after already making me work Halloween, then I think I can have a little fun. That's just my thoughts/personal opinion, though. :)

It's not very funny, and it could come off as offensive to leadership.

Mmmmm... well it is closing shift so that really just depends on who closing LOD is. None of the important people will be here tonight so I should be in the clear. ;)

I don't get how it's offensive...

We are lucky we got to wear jeans last year during the holidays so no one pushes it with a costume.

Our local Walmart dresses as Spot employees has for years. Funny actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back