Archived Dropping a revision fill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the Tea/cocoa revision yesterday. Made the mistake of dropping a fill for it. 2 new items dropped a 74 task fill on me. Fuck that shit. From now on, I'm not doing that. I'll just hit no and grab the items in exf. Sorry if it drops on your autos. But I can't take an hour to pull, push, and backstock a two item revision. What's the answer?

Firing is the answer if your going to push stuff like that that into the afternoon autos

1) The revision should be completed by the GRC2 business owner.
2) As a business owner in market, you should WANT to have the floor fresh and full, and a pull like that just means that your routine in market doesn't include something it is supposed to: daily EXFs, manuals, backroom purging, capacity checks, etc

1) The revision should be completed by the GRC2 business owner.
2) As a business owner in market, you should WANT to have the floor fresh and full, and a pull like that just means that your routine in market doesn't include something it is supposed to: daily EXFs, manuals, backroom purging, capacity checks, etc

We aren't that far yet. So I was given the task of helping. But dang, a 5 minute revision took me over an hour. Got to be a better way to initiate pulls.

Firing is the answer if your going to push stuff like that that into the afternoon autos

We don't have afternoon autos. I understand what you mean though. I just don't have a better way of doing it.

From what I understand, that drops it into the next auto fill. I'm not sure.
Whoever told you that is wrong . Whenever you do a pog or revision and you say NO to create a batch , revisions is just moving anyway . So you would create an exf after you finish and go pull it in move up it will be with your initials and instead of a fill group it will be adhoc .

Revisions usually have 5-15 new items setting and I was told to select the option that says Fill Visual Outs (some wordage like that) and then the POG only pulls the new items. Doing an EXF does seem to make issues in some cases

Whoever told you that is wrong . Whenever you do a pog or revision and you say NO to create a batch , revisions is just moving anyway . So you would create an exf after you finish and go pull it in move up it will be with your initials and instead of a fill group it will be adhoc .

Just moving? There are new items. New fixtures sometimes.

When we drop the batch for rev/pog, we are told to choose "sales floor capacity." This results in a pretty huge batch to pull. If I choose "visually out of stock" its a small batch but the next autofill drop is huge for that department. Then they complain it's our job to pull that autofill because we did the pog/rev for it.

I can understand if it's a huge rev/pog but for small ones like market this week it's ridiculous. Shouldn't those pulls be dropping in day before to fill sales floor?

It will still drop into the fill groups during your autos the next morning. Autos are based off SFQ and if you don’t pull it and it’s back there it’ll make you pull it.

Last edited:
It will still drop into the full groups during your autos the next morning. Autos are based off SFQ and if you don’t pull it and it’s back there it’ll make you pull it.
Incorrect if the same dpci is in the adhoc as in the auto it will subtract it out as a pull already. Adhoc is based on sfq too.

I've personally tested this time and time again. System is messed up ever since corporate did an software update about 5-6 years ago. It's either that or your stores OH counts are so messed up that everything from the SFQ to capacities are all jacked!

I finally got confirmation from a reliable source that told me I'm spot on when I said "Something is wrong with the system." Normally I would let the system work for me but as of late, I don't and can't trust the system to fill my area. Even before modernization the auto fills were pulling items that I just backstocked or is pulling items that are not even on planograms but on soon to be set planograms. It just didn't make sense. My team kept getting blamed for auto fills being larger than normal because we tied a planogram before they were able to pull the fill group. Is that my fault? I didn't fucking think so but still got blamed for it. We tested so many different scenarios that I finally just gave up and told the system "No" when I am setting a revision. If you read the fill process, the system will make a batch for anything that is "needed" on the floor regardless if it is part of the revision. So, because the OOS batches are being ignored the batch you think you are creating for your revision is actually filling the holes that should have been taken care of through the autos or OOS batches. I finally got smart and told the system no and am only shooting EXF'S for the. 99 items that are for the revision that I was only given .50 hours to do. Screw trying to do the right thing. The right thing to do was screwing with my time to get done!

Incorrect if the same dpci is in the adhoc as in the auto it will subtract it out as a pull already. Adhoc is based on sfq too.
That’s if you drop a fill. I’m saying if someone hits NO when asked to make a fill now. The items will still come out in the next days autos

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back