Dumb Questions But Whatever I Am New 🤷‍♂️

As a new employee for a DC and for the purposes of Target pay and benefits are DC's considered supply chain?

Also, does .054 weekly accrual sound about right for vacation time?

There is so much information to read through and it's confusing. It also appears that folks that work 12 hour shifts at a DC accru more vacation (Not Much) than an employee that works 8 & 10 hour shifts?

What is emergency time off? I got my first payslip and it says 6 hours available and I was like huh?

Also, for DC employees did I read it right that they will no longer pay holiday pay but instead give you holiday hours to bank and add to your vacation time? I read that if you work the holiday you get 1.5 premium but you don't get both right?

As a new employee for a DC and for the purposes of Target pay and benefits are DC's considered supply chain?

Also, does .054 weekly accrual sound about right for vacation time?

There is so much information to read through and it's confusing. It also appears that folks that work 12 hour shifts at a DC accru more vacation (Not Much) than an employee that works 8 & 10 hour shifts?

What is emergency time off? I got my first payslip and it says 6 hours available and I was like huh?

Also, for DC employees did I read it right that they will no longer pay holiday pay but instead give you holiday hours to bank and add to your vacation time? I read that if you work the holiday you get 1.5 premium but you don't get both right?

Yep, we are considered part of the supply chain.

Vacation accrual sounds a little low, it is based off of hours worked so if you only worked a partial week that would be why it is low.

A keys might earn more vacation per hour worked since we only work 36 hours a week. Though I think the amount we earn for the year is supposed to be about the same as B keys.

I think Emergency time off is time Target gave for covid vaccines, you could use 2 hours to cover time off to get a vaccine and use that instead of vacation.

As far as holiday pay. It use to be working a holiday gave you 1.5x pay plus a shifts worth of vacation, and not working gave 1 shift of normal pay. However, Target changed this policy recently. So now DCs should get 2.5x pay for working a holiday as we no longer receive vacation hours for working on a holiday. Still receive a shifts worth of pay when you don't work.

Back