E-bike sales / presentation

Ringwraith917

Professional Badass
I'm just curious if any stores at all have sold any of the $1,400 / $1,500 ebike?. They sent us the wrong one a couple months ago and it just went to Salvage today. $1,400 to $419 and still nobody wanted it. What's your experience?

Follow up question: are we really supposed to put a $1,500 bike out in a plain brown box? At least the wrong one had a good picture on the side of it. I am not in a "build" store for the e-bike trial

We sold the one we got. It was a nice looking box so maybe we got a different one in too idk. We have not received another since then.

Why was the e-bike not amongst the bikes with price cuts? SMH. Still haven't sold one

Another season of no e-bike sales. Guess who got just got another model of e-bike to occupy shelf space?

The new Schwinn Ranger models have a new gear shifting system which is very nice, IMO. I'm not actually an expert, I just build bikes for Target. But I can tell it's better. Also, the tires are wider.

Last edited:
Interesting topic. A few years ago I saw a guy park an elaborate Ebike in the strip mall lot that had a Harbor Freight store. The guy worked there. Bike was not chained to a pole or locked and secured. I was in the store getting some batteries and mentioned to the guy about security. He said he had a tracker under the seat and he could follow it on his phone. No words can describe how stupid he was. Anyone reasonably strong could have pitched it into the back of a big SUV or pick-up.

I bought one of the e-bikes at 70% off. Ended up being 250. Very reasonable price even if it didn't have pedal assist. But with it? SOO MUCH FUN!!

The only shame is that it's range is 15miles. It's really very enjoyable.

Back