Archived Easter weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering was Easter weekend a blackout day for request at ur store . My store some people got denied but not everyone .

81gBk7O.gif

Thursday before Good Friday and Saturday before Easter Crazy Busy !!!!!

The five days of the year that are huge: 3rd of July the day before Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Superbowl Saturday, and the day before Easter.

did I mention our 18 counts Eggs will be 99 cents and we have a 10.00 coupon. Spend 50 dollars on food get 10 dollars off. Starting March 25th thru March 31st.

oh and we never received our 2 pallets of eggs, so we will surely run out this year !!

Unknown to me and others at my store they apparently added a truck that Saturday, Match 31st. Usually an extra truck is on a weekday. I told my ETL and Executive HR I'm out of town.
I love hearing things from the grapevine

For Easter? Is the day before easter that big of a deal?

College town. Plus it’s a Saturday and literally every cashier is scheduled.

I scheduled everyone for four hour shifts so that if they call off, there will be someone who will stay late and take their hours.

Plus the store is closed on Sunday so a lot of them will give themselves a long weekend.

Target is really closed all day Easter Sunday? There are no signs to that effect up at my store, and I'm going to be out of town that day, anyway, so I haven't asked.

I'm going out of town for a conference next week then to my sister's next weekend for Easter. I put in my request a couple months ago.

Target is really closed all day Easter Sunday? There are no signs to that effect up at my store, and I'm going to be out of town that day, anyway, so I haven't asked.

I'm going out of town for a conference next week then to my sister's next weekend for Easter. I put in my request a couple months ago.
Yes, closed all day, all stores.

Wow, I had no problem getting Easter Saturday off. And thank you @qmosqueen for the heads up on the food coupon!

People were buying 6 plus of the 18 count eggs. Wtf are you people gonna do with all of those eggs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back