Educational leave of absence.

Can someone explain to me how leave of absence works like how long and it last and how I can apply. I start school in two weeks and my ETL is slacking in approving my schedule change

You go to hr and ask for a leave of absence form. Fill it out and you got it. They can’t turn it down. Not sure how long it can go. Most kids come back thanksgiving weekend and Christmas break. Then over the summer. But I’ve seen a few not come back that often.

Leave of absence contact info:

What to do/Contacts
The first step in the leave process is for the team member to contact their HR partner or leader. Team members may be asked to call the Target Leave and Disability team directly at 800-828-5850, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CT.
The Target Leave and Disability team handles most leave and disability administration processes for team members.
The fax number is 847-554-1660. Please include your claim number (if known) or team member ID number on your fax.

Hi. I have experience with Edu LOAs. Unfortunately, the leave and disability team CANNOT help set one up, they can only help once you’re on one. If your etl isn’t keying it, talk to your ETL HR.

you can go on an edu leave for 1 year (365 days), by then you must come back or be termed. Discount will work while on leave.

Back