Archived ehr difficulties

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the life of me, i cannot get access to my ehr. i have tried resetting my password and unlocking my account so many times by calling the hotline number. is there a real person that i can speak to that can help me access my account again?? i’m going crazy!!

You can speak to an actual person when you call the Client Support Center (CSC) at 1-612-304-4357. You just have to press specific numbers.

Here is how to get ahold of a representative to help you: Dial the CSC phone number. During the first round of the operator listing number options, press "3." On the second round, press "5." On the third round, press "2."

thank you both for your responses! i’ll try it when i go to work tomorrow. do you mind if i ask what the difference is between doing it from the store and doing it at home? i’m just curious. i’ve only been a target employee for about 4 months so i don’t know a whole bunch of information.

thank you both for your responses! i’ll try it when i go to work tomorrow. do you mind if i ask what the difference is between doing it from the store and doing it at home? i’m just curious. i’ve only been a target employee for about 4 months so i don’t know a whole bunch of information.
So... try it at home and see what happens, ok? If it doesn’t work , you are going to work tomarrow anyways right? Try it out there too. Let us know what happens.
People these days just want to be spoon fed, make an effort your self as well.

I’m not trying to be spoon fed, was just curious about the difference between doing it at home and doing it at the store. I will try later today at home and will let you know if it worked.

It sounds like the online TMSC has been down-- i couldn't even get to the page where you select outlook, eHR, etc. The link just goes to some weird not-page on Target.com Even if I select Team Member Services from the "more" dropdown at the bottom.

I’m not trying to be spoon fed, was just curious about the difference between doing it at home and doing it at the store.

Your first time has to be done on a store computer on the application workbench.

It is not possible to access workbench at home. It is a secure target application.

You need to get on workbench before you can use EHR

And you still can't do things like ask for time off from home, just see your schedule.

do NOT call CSC off the clock. it is considered working off the clock which is a termable offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back