EHR sucks

I hate how I have to go in to the store to even change my password! I need to check on Kronos if my shift was picked up for this weekend.

I hate how I have to go in to the store to even change my password! I need to check on Kronos if my shift was picked up for this weekend.

You can change your password at home. Just go to target.com/myschedule. There's an option to change your password at the login screen. The Workday app gives you the option too. Even works when your password is expired.

I tried that but it asked for a RSA token and I don’t know what that is or how to obtain it

I forgot my password and tried to change it but it asked me for a RSA token what is that, and how do I get one

Target Client Support Center:
1 (612) 304-4357
To reset your password, press 1, and then 1 for English, and then when prompted enter your
TM number followed by #
Last 4 digits of social security number followed by #
4 digit birth month and day followed by #

Press 1 to reset the password. You can't change your password over the phone, you can reset it and get a temporary password valid for 24 hours. You can only change your password in store, I've heard rumblings that it works from home but it has never worked for me.
Thanks
NitroKing2110

Back