Archived Electronic Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question for all the savvy electronic folk out there; I just got back from vacation and need to fix some display issues.

Does anyone have a list of vendors or know who to contact about these issues? I have a vizio TV that's requiring a new USB piece, and some other displays that will need a vendor.

Normally I partner with the PMT, but I guess our store no longer has that position staffed. Any suggestions or known location of a list of numbers? Workbench hasn't gotten me anywhere productive either.

Any help would be great! Thanks!

There's a list of vendors on workbench, but I don't think Vizio(or who ever supplies that USB stick) is on that list since it's a newer vendor. See if your neighbor store can make a copy of that USB drive for you and have an exempt pick it up.

Your ETL-salesfloor should have the contact information for the electronics vendors. You can also MySupport those issues too and they will send the vendors around. I had some issues with the Samsung 4k TVs (vendors never showed up to install the 4k content in the first place) and the Samsung rep was there within a week.

That usb drive for the 4k Vizio is gonna be a real bitch to get. You're gonna have to call the CSC.

I've had this problem before. You try to find the part number on SAP or just mysupport it and they will order it for you or give you the part number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back