Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJH212

Electronics TM
Anyone else noticed that the auto-pulls are not working correctly? I had 45 different DPCI's that were not stocked, but needed to be manually pulled to fill the empties. I love that Target has changed up the system a bit, but it really isn't working correctly.

Anyone else noticed that the auto-pulls are not working correctly? I had 45 different DPCI's that were not stocked, but needed to be manually pulled to fill the empties. I love that Target has changed up the system a bit, but it really isn't working correctly.
Well, they've never worked for entertainment in my 11 years. I don't really expect them to start working properly anytime soon. It also helps if the on the floor quantity is correct. If it says it's filled to capacity, it won't pull. I don't know if the system still pulls on how often the item sales anymore it not

Well, they've never worked for entertainment in my 11 years. I don't really expect them to start working properly anytime soon. It also helps if the on the floor quantity is correct. If it says it's filled to capacity, it won't pull. I don't know if the system still pulls on how often the item sales anymore it not
I can't even get started on how the Audit's are. It's going to take me day's to clean that mess up.

Check the on hands on the dpcis that aren’t being filled. If the system thinks the shelf is full, it won’t pull. Make sure you’re auditing your outs everyday.

Don't know about electronics, but it's weird in health care. Yesterday's first auto-pull had a bunch of two different products - shelf was already full, capacity count was correct, and I hadn't stocked either from new stock on that day's truck. Pretty much all I did was transfer the stuff from one vehicle to another. Is this a result of no longer doing in-stocks?

I know of a few things I have in my electronics lockup that are for the harry potter endcap that went up for the event, but did not get pulled. The system knows there is zero on the floor and won't pull it.

Don't know about electronics, but it's weird in health care. Yesterday's first auto-pull had a bunch of two different products - shelf was already full, capacity count was correct, and I hadn't stocked either from new stock on that day's truck. Pretty much all I did was transfer the stuff from one vehicle to another. Is this a result of no longer doing in-stocks?

Yep. At least you are doing auto's my store is so fucked the powers that be are not letting us pull the auto's for the entire store.. cause we have so many vehicles in the back that we can't catch up on the backstock from the truck.. Well you never will catch up when you have three people doing backstock for an hour of their 4hr flow shift.

Yep. At least you are doing auto's my store is so fucked the powers that be are not letting us pull the auto's for the entire store.. cause we have so many vehicles in the back that we can't catch up on the backstock from the truck.. Well you never will catch up when you have three people doing backstock for an hour of their 4hr flow shift.
I am not sure how your store is functioning right now, your posts terrify me and I can see my store heading in that direction. We had 6 pallets leftover from Saturdays truck or some other days truck for softlines before today’s truck came and made it 11. They still had all their vehicles full of softlines so I’m not even sure what they are going to break out into.

We had people come help from another store yesterday but they only pushed bts, so we’re not even close to being caught up still because of other areas falling behind. The store actually has hours to give but no one to give them to because everyone is already at 40 or their max.

I’ve never seen anything like this.

I wonder how much money is being loss due to this fuckery?

I am not sure how your store is functioning right now, your posts terrify me and I can see my store heading in that direction. We had 6 pallets leftover from Saturdays truck or some other days truck for softlines before today’s truck came and made it 11. They still had all their vehicles full of softlines so I’m not even sure what they are going to break out into.

We had people come help from another store yesterday but they only pushed bts, so we’re not even close to being caught up still because of other areas falling behind. The store actually has hours to give but no one to give them to because everyone is already at 40 or their max.

Thousands of dollars high thousands of dollars of losses. And we don't function, just differing levels of "fuck it" no one else cares why should we. This is what is wanted, leadership does not care. Even the ones that do care can't care anymore so do just enough to keep above water and out of trouble and go about your day. Floor is empty, backroom is bursting with product though not much of it is in a location, almost no carts for guest, they are full of push/backstock no one really knows which is which anymore.

But it sounds to me like you're drowning and in deep trouble. Why would anyone shop there?

I don't know why people shop here.. Well I do. We are the only spot in a pretty big area. And the trouble we are in, isn't my doing and I can back up our problems reams of documentation and photos of what I have to deal with. Failures on so many levels above me that my hands are tied when your leadership doesn't care, you can only do so much.

I don't know why people shop here.. Well I do. We are the only spot in a pretty big area. And the trouble we are in, isn't my doing and I can back up our problems reams of documentation and photos of what I have to deal with. Failures on so many levels above me that my hands are tied when your leadership doesn't care, you can only do so much.
That's just sad. Your store is making it easy for a competitor to come in and snap up all those frustrated guests - and TMs.

You can answer that question yourself. Its on the mydevice. Log into M2M and everything on sales, what is expected to what is actually going on is there.

That's just sad. Your store is making it easy for a competitor to come in and snap up all those frustrated guests - and TMs.
True. Our store forced Petco to upgrade itsself. Then corporate decided Essentials didnt need DSO, so Petco thinks it won and our is back to no one gives a fff

Wouldn't this have been a function of Research back in the day?! 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back